Sr IT Auditor – up to 80K
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of information technology auditing experience preferably out of public accounting. CISA is highly preferred, CPA, CIA are preferred but not required. Bachelors degree is required. This role will travel up to 25%.
Please email email@example.com
The role will be responsible for the following
· Gain an understanding of various areas and information systems under review and the risks associated with those areas in order to develop and audit program.
· Work closely with upper management in developing a risk assessment for the audit and scope on assigned engagements
· Performing various audit procedures to assess the adequacy of the IT control environment, the effectiveness and efficient of various processes, the accuracy of any financial statements under review and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
· Documenting the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives and planned audit approach.
· Ensuring work papers are complete and accurate and performed in a timely manner for Manager review. Performing initial review of audit team member work papers.