Description: Senior Tax Associate
Our Client is searching for a Senior Tax Associate for their International Tax Department. In this role, you will assist in all aspects of the Company's tax functions as needed.
Our client is a great place to work. Listen to what they have to say: “We foster a corporate culture that encourages employees to grow and develop, both personally and professionally. Initiate, creativity, and integrity are encouraged and rewarded. We foster and believe in a strong sense of team and teamwork. We understand that our people are critical to our success.”
Apply now to become a part of this thriving organization!
• Ensure the companies compliance with federal, state and local corporate income tax filing requirements
• Perform tax audits and research.
• Participate in the period end financial close process.
• Preparation and filing of quarterly estimated income tax payments.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with SOX regulations.
• Preparation of quarterly income tax accrual schedules and reconciliations.
• Monitor and assist in the documentation of inter-company agreements.
• Assist in all aspects of international tax filings, including:
o Tracking Earnings & Profit for foreign subsidiaries.
o Preparation of US International tax reporting (Form 5471)
o Update and track foreign tax withholding certificates.
• Other ad hoc tax projects as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree (Accounting preferred)
• Must possess excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment in a fast pace complex environment
• A Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience (either in a Public Accounting firm or a large company corporate tax department)
• Strong experience with corporate tax return preparation
• Large company ERP system experience is a must.
• Competitive Salaries
• PTO (paid time off)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Retirement plans- 401(K)
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Excellent corporate culture
• Extensive management and employee training development
• Onsite facilities including a cafeteria (it’s good!) and a fitness center
Please email email@example.com